Saturday, February 23, 2013

Page kits

As I navigate my way through LOAD, around 50% of the time I use a purchased kit.  There are so many cute designs out there.  I have a large inventory of kits as I ca't seem to help myself.   Be assured the three manufacturers listed below are in no means the only one that I support with my shopping habit.  Today I am sharing some of thes kits that I have used so far......


We try and keep the kids food pretty healthy .... So very light on the sweets.  As a result, this was Nicholas's first experience with cake.  He had a blast.  We had to hose down him, his high chair, and the floor under his high chair but it was well worth it!



"How to eat a birthday cake" is from Scrapbook "Fun" addicts

Next is a layout from Time flies and was Nicholas's first culinary experience with lobster.  While he seemed to like the lobster, he enjoyed playing with the claw even more.




And finally this cute one from the whole kit n Kaboodle.



No comments:

Post a Comment